Read all about our festive Christmas menu here.
— Roast Squash and Chestnut Soup —
apple, sage pistou, cheese straw
— Mussel, Leek and Parmesan Tartlet —
saffron alioli, watercress and clementine salad
— Confit Duck, Pear and Ham Hock Terrine —
with Cumberland sauce parsnip crisps
— Roasted West Country Turkey —
streaky bacon wrapped sausage, leek and cranberry stuffing, bread sauce
— Fish from the Sea with Celeriac Purée —
leeks, smoked salmon bonbon, hasselback potatoes, saffron and citrus sauce
— Braised Beef Cheek —
smoked butter potatoes, parsnip and rosemary puree, garlic and parsley crust, cooking juices
— Roasted Autumn Squash —
with lentil and beetroot dijonnaise, gremolata, caper dressing, pine nuts
— Christmas Pudding —
with rum butter, Bramley and vanilla puree and clotted cream ice cream
— Eggnog Parfait —
with poached pears and popcorn crumble, poaching syrup
— Choice of three cheeses from our cheese trolley —
Terms and conditions
- The Christmas menu is available at lunch time and in the evening for pre-booked tables only from the 4th-28th December. (excludes Saturday evenings)
- The type of fish served will be dictated by what the fishermen have caught on the day!
- A £10 deposit, per person, will be required to confirm your booking.
- Any cancellations must be made at least two full days in advance or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Menu choices must be returned at least one week before the date of the booking.
- Any changes must be made in writing at least five days in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the party organiser to collect the deposit and balance and to ensure that all guests are aware of these terms and conditions.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry or alcohol to anyone who, in their opinion, is intoxicated.